If you receive a product from King Eider and you are not satisfied with the purchase or it does not suit you, you are welcome to return it to us at your expense. When products are returned, it must be in the same condition as when you received it, i.e. with certificates, markings, clean and unwashed. We accept returns that are returned within 30 days of receipt.
Fill in the name of the customer, the order number, and all details so that we can assist you with the return.
You can create a return form here www.eider.is/returns. Please note that there is a service fee of EUR 40.
The returns address is:
You are responsible for paying for the return shipping of the product. When you return a product, you will receive a refund for the product price, but shipping costs will not be refunded. Please ensure the return is insured and shipped with a trackable method. King Eider is not liable for returns lost in transit.
All returned goods are inspected. If the product is in its original condition, we will refund the product within 10 working days. Shipping costs or other fees cannot be refunded. In the unlikely event that the product is returned to us in an unacceptable condition, we will contact you and may have to send it back to you.
After a product is purchased, it is not possible to return the product in exchange for another. In such cases, we recommend that the product be returned and a new product purchased.
If you receive a defective, mistaken, or damaged product, please drop us a line at email@example.com and we will resolve the matter in cooperation with you.
There is a 5-year warranty on all eiderdown duvets and pillows in a cotton cover.
There is a 2-year warranty on all eiderdown duvets and pillows in a silk cover
The warranty covers:
- Seams on the cover coming loose
- Manufacturing defects such as holes or defects in the fabric
If you need to claim a warranty, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A receipt must be shown as proof of purchase.
The product is repaired in cases where possible.
If the product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with a new one, and if the same product is no longer available, we will replace it with the most similar product of the same value as the original product
We reserve the right to use other, but similar, fabrics if the original fabric is no longer available
Handling and care instructions must have been followed, otherwise the warranty does not cover the warranty terms and the product will not be replaced.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by unusual use
- If the product has not been used properly or has been abused in any way
- If animals have been allowed to use the product, e.g. walk or sleep on it
- If inappropriate or harsh external covers have been used with the product
- If more than one identical product has been purchased, only the defective product will be replaced
- For accidental damage, check if your home insurance covers such damage
- Damage that occurs if the product cannot be used or damage exceeding the purchase price of the original product
- Cleaning the product if the product manufacturer’s instructions for handling and care have not been followed
- Intentional damage or neglect of the product